When the club was formed there was only one main ride - the Sunday ride. However in early 2015 a Bun Run (Now called the Saturday Group 1 Run) was formed to cater for the growing number of members which in turn brought a growing number of needs such as
- A slower pace 13 - 15 mph average
- There is a café Stop on every G1 run (excluding Covid Tiers)
- Some people may only be available to go on the Saturday that particular weekend.
- Some people may use the Saturday G1 as a good stepping stone to the G2 group on the Sunday runs.
- People from the Saturday G2 who get their fitness and cycling ability up can make the step to this Saturday G1 Run.
- No one gets dropped.
The routes and cafes vary around the Fife & Kinross area. The cafe stop is approx. half around the chosen route.
The Details are
- Meet point is the car park over looking the sport pitches of Loch Leven Community Campus Location
- Bun Run departs 10:00 please be ready by 09:50 in time for the talk from the Lead ride organsier
If you have any questions you can contact the club's Membership Secretary.